Engineer Directory & Messaging Services (f/m/d)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, building and implementing products that provide exceptional business value to our users. You will also manage stakeholder expectations and be responsible for capturing requirements and ensuring they are met within your IT product implementation. Working knowledge and experience in design, architecture, roadmap within your product area is an added advantage.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Expertise of at least one major M365/O365 application (e.g. Exchange online, SharePoint online, Teams) with a proven track-record of designing complex, large 365 transformational programs, including hybrid configuration and Identity and Access management.
- You will be working with users, stakeholders to understand their business and technical requirements to design 365 solutions to improve our employee user experience.
- You will be the 365 Subject Matter Expert within the business and to the end users, responsible for delivering enterprise-sized 365 solutions.
- Designing complex 365 solutions, leading work-streams on transformational programs and ensuring conformance to agreed design standards, methods and tools, including prototyping new tools and applications where appropriate.
- Resolution ownership of technical challenges for 365 projects and the technical escalation point for the implementation & operational teams.
- Acting as a trusted advisor for our users, translating centralized 365 roadmap insight into end-user-specific impact avoidance and benefit realization.
- Key competencies to include coaching, influencing stakeholders, presentation delivery and technical writing.
- Expertise in coordination and escalation to Microsoft support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems.
- Monitor system execution and performance; track and report change requests and discrepancy reports; perform problem analysis and resolution; and provide technical assistance to the end-user.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Microsoft certification is a must
- Fluent in English
- Strong knowledge and experience in at least 2 of the below areas:
- Exchange Online, Exchange 2013/2016
- SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2010
- Clients (Outlook, Outlook for Mac, IMAP, POP3, Mobile Devices)
- OneDrive for Business
- Microsoft/Office 365 tenant
- Permissions (Tenant / Security & Compliance Center / Exchange Online)
- PowerShell scripting skills desired
- Data Loss Prevention, Archiving, eDiscovery and Compliance is a plus
- Experience of working on Agile project delivery.
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and self-sufficient
For this full-time position (38.5 hours / week) you can expect at least EUR 50.000. Additional over-payment depends on qualification and professional experience. Our office is located in the center of the city of Vienna and is excellently connected in terms of infrastructure. Fresh fruits, drinks, 3 extra vacation-days and other benefits complete our offer.
Be part of a team of skilled colleagues with a genuine passion and interest in what they do, inside and outside of work.