IT Process Manager (f/m/d)
We are looking for an IT Process Manager in the IT Department:
IT Strategy, Framework and Guideline Services. Our mission is to ensure an appropriate level of standardization, security & compliance. Furthermore, to establish and improve transparency and awareness for our overarching IT processes to all people involved.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Design and implement IT processes & underlying technical solutions to improve the operational efficiency of z+ tech teams
- Design & implement process workflows in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Provide training programs on new/changed processes as needed
- Facilitate tech teams to critically review current IT processes for effectiveness, quality and simplification
- Assist in promoting the implementation of best practices
- Identify and analyze IT processes to be improved and identify risks and issues of these processes
- Identify IT process challenges by analyzing process data and metrics.
- Prepare process reports for IT management
- Maintain and update all the process related reports and documentation for reference purposes
- Graduate degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
- Proven Experience in IT Process Design and Documentation
- Proven Experience in ITIL, Cobit, Lean Process Management & IT Operating Model approaches
- Familiar with all phases of project management and capable to collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds
- High analytical competence and advanced IT skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel
We strongly believe that this is a great opportunity for someone looking for a new challenge and for further development in a successful continuously growing company.
The gross annual salary for this full-time position (38.5 hours / week) is 50,000 - 75,000 EUR depending on qualification and experience. Our office is located in the center of the city of Vienna and is excellently connected in terms of infrastructure. Fresh fruits, drinks, 3 extra vacation-days and other benefits complete our offer.
Be part of a team of skilled colleagues with a genuine passion and interest in what they do, inside and outside of work.