IT System Engineer (f/m/d) Teams/Voice/Meeting Rooms
We are expanding our team and looking for an IT System Engineer (f/m/d) in Directory & Messaging Services - Teams/Voice/Meeting Rooms.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, building and implementing products that provide exceptional business value to our users. You will also manage stakeholder expectations and be responsible for capturing requirements and ensuring they are met within your IT product implementation. Working knowledge and experience in design, architecture, roadmap within your product area is an added advantage.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Expertise of Microsoft Teams and at least one major M365 application (e.g. Exchange online, AzureAD, Security) with a proven track-record of designing complex, large 365 transformational programs, including hybrid configuration and Identity and Access management.
- You will be working with users, stakeholders to understand their business and technical requirements to design Teams/365 solutions to improve our employee user experience.
- You will be the Microsoft Teams Subject Matter Expert within the business and to the end users, responsible for delivering enterprise-sized Teams/Voice/Meeting Room solutions.
- Designing complex Teams/365 solutions, leading work-streams on transformational programs and ensuring conformance to agreed design standards, methods and tools, including prototyping new tools and applications where appropriate.
- Resolution ownership of technical challenges for Teams/Voice/Meeting Rooms projects and the technical escalation point for the implementation & operational teams.
- Acting as a trusted advisor for our users, translating centralized Teams roadmap insight into end-user-specific impact avoidance and benefit realization.
- A good working knowledge of the entire 365 stack, including their interactions and use cases.
- Key competencies to include coaching, influencing stakeholders, presentation delivery and technical writing.
- Experience of working on both Agile & Project-based delivery.
- Expertise in coordination and escalation to Microsoft support and ability to coordinate with first- and third-party software vendors as needed for resolution of business-impacting problems.
- Conduct redesign activities that modify functionality and/or produce technical improvements to enhance software and security.
- Monitor system execution and performance; track and report change requests and discrepancy reports; perform problem analysis and resolution; and provide technical assistance to the end-user.
- Responsible for the delivery of project and products on Directory & Messaging Service - Microsoft Teams/Voice/Meeting Rooms, particularly using Agile methods in both physical & virtual teams.
- Adhere to and help create enterprise principles and standards based on industry best practices.
- Work on multiple projects utilizing agile to provide target-state solutions that best fit the business requirements and align to enterprise goals.
- Effectively communicate designs and solutions in multiple forums and to various audiences including technology and business executives.
- Collaborate with other engineering resources within the organization and enterprise.
- Ability to interpret business requirements, create technical artifacts, and determine the most efficient/appropriate solution implementation.
- Understand the business and customer & end user needs to introduce appropriate technical solutions.
- Provide support for escalated issues on the end user systems.
- Share knowledge and collaborate closely with other engineers in the team.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
- Minimum 5 years of related experience
- Microsoft certification is a must
- Fluent in English
- Strong knowledge and experience in Microsoft Teams, Voice solutions, Meeting Rooms is a must have!
- Knowledge and experience in AudioCodes, VoIP Gateways, Interactive Voice Response systems, etc is needed)
PowerShell scripting skills is a must have!
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and self-sufficient
For this full-time position (38.5 hours / week) you can expect at least EUR 50.000. Additional over-payment depends on qualification and professional experience. Our office is located in the center of the city of Vienna and is excellently connected in terms of infrastructure. Fresh fruits, drinks, 3 extra vacation-days and other benefits complete our offer.
Be part of a team of skilled colleagues with a genuine passion and interest in what they do, inside and outside of work.