Product Designer (f/m/d)
As a Product Designer (f/m/d) at zooplus, you'll be involved in the full life-cycle of design. You’ll partner with product owners, engineers and graphic designers to deliver phenomenal experiences to our customers, enabling a customer experience that is far superior to our previous experience and sets us apart from our competitors. You will:
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer needs.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- At least 3 years of experience in the same role and qualification is preferred.
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a part of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative user feedback.
- A well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives.
- Ability to effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts.
- Passion for design - not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- Provide assistance to product engineers when needed.
- Recommend new tools and technologies by always being up to date on the latest trends and techniques.
- A comprehensive Portfolio is a must-have (please include a link)!
For this full-time position (38.5 hours/week) you can expect at least
EUR 50.000. Additional over-payment depends on qualification and
professional experience. Our office is located in the center of the city
of Vienna and is excellently connected in terms of infrastructure.
Fresh fruits, drinks, 3 extra vacation-days and other benefits complete
Be part of a team of skilled colleagues with a genuine passion and interest in what they do, inside and outside of work.