Shop Manager E-Commerce Czech f/m/d (Vienna or Kraków)
For our fast-growing business we are looking for an exceptional candidate based in our Office in Vienna or Kraków.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Optimization of zoohit.cz online shop to drive sales and profitability with focus on web usability, product assortment and user experience,
- Monitoring and analysis of sales KPIs e.g. revenue, sales, contribution margin and retention,
- Sales-oriented placement of products, promotions and brands in the online shop,
- Creation, implementation and evaluation of online sales promotions and other direct marketing activities,
- Ongoing monitoring and analysis of trends and competition on the Czech market,
- Support in pricing according to company guidelines,
- Supervising the translation process,
- Close cooperation with the departments in Vienna and other international offices.
- Czech as mother tongue and fluent in English,
- General sales & marketing knowledge with at least 2 years of relevant work experience,
- Strength in analyzing business relevant KPIs and practical Excel knowledge,
- Ability to interpret data, metrics, trends and draw conclusions,
- A strong quality consciousness, clear focus on results and implementation skills,
- Experience in e-commerce would be an advantage.
For this position we offer 35.000 – 50.000 EUR gross depending on qualifications and experience.
What we are offering you
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company,
- Training opportunities and professional development in e-commerce and other areas,
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere,
- German language courses on company premises,
- Fresh fruits and beverages, company events,
- Discount in zooplus shop,
- Central office location,
- Full time employment contract,
- 28 vacation days per year